The most beautiful game on iOS.
Also available on Windows and OSX.
The official sequel to the multiple award winning iPhone game
is now available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows and OSX.
Zen Bound 2 is a meditative puzzle game of wrapping rope
around wooden sculptures. It is a tactile game, with a focus on
making wood and stone look and feel real and believable.
The highlights of Zen Bound 2 are its controls and its
atmosphere. The game teakes full advantage of tilt and multi-touch
and feels natural and comfortable to play. The dusty and soothing
atmosphere is a combination of beautiful visuals and a unique
soundtrack by 'Ghost Monkey'.
- Over 100 levels
- New gameplay modes with paint bombs
- Highly detailed visuals, gorgeous on the iPad screen, optimized for FullHD and higher resolutions on PC and Mac
- Intuitive and natural multi-touch controls on iOS and Mac(tilt
- New 'Ghost Monkey' music for a total soundtrack length of 45 minutes
- All levels from the original Zen Bound, all with visual upgrades, some with new gameplay
- Tree of Tribute, featuring guest stars from independently developed iPhone games
In the media
IGN Zen Bound 2 Hands-On Impressions
148Apps Zen Bound 2 Preview
Kotaku on Zen Bound 2 announcement
The most critically acclaimed iPhone and iPod Touch game ever.
A calm and meditative game of wrapping rope
around wooden sculptures.
Something to be enjoyed at a slow pace: a game where a high
score is not the goal. Zen Bound is designed to
challenge in a subtle way, it does not attack or force the
Zen Bound is a game of stone, wood and rope; much
effort was put into making them feel right. Above all, we focus
on playability and
Zen Bound features an original musical score and sound
effects by Ghost Monkey.
Original concept and coding by Mikko 'Memon' Mononen, of modest
demoscene experience and previously in lead engineer position
- The most beautiful graphics yet seen on the iPhone
- Intuitive and natural multi-touch controls (tilt
- 76 levels included: Tree of Reflection, Tree of
Challenge and Tree of Nostalgia.
- A captivating 22-minute downtempo soundtrack from 'Ghost
Awards & accolades
- IGN iPhone Best of 2009 Awards - Visual Excellence and Excellence in Sound Award Winner
IMGA - Excellence in 3D Winner
Mobile - Audio Achivement and Best iPhone Game Winner
- IGN - Editors' Choice Award, 'Boundaries aren't being pushed here; they're getting shattered.'
- Pocket Gamer - Platinum Award
In the media